The protection of your personal data is very important to us (LEONINE Holding GmbH). We treat this topic with a great deal of care and therefore inform you in the following about the processing of your personal data when visiting our website and using the services offered on out website.
1. Controller and Data Protection Officer The responsible controller according to Art. 4 para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is LEONINE Holding GmbH, Kaufingerstr. 24, 80331 München, Germany. You can reach us at anytime via the contact details stated in the Legal Notice/Imprint on our website, e.g. via postal mail or e-mail to email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact our data protection officer any time via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to the attention of the “Data Protection Officer”.
2. Your rights You have the following rights with regard to personal data related to you: − Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR), − Right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), − Right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR, “right to be forgotten”), − Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), − Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR), − Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR). You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data related to you is unlawful. If you have given us your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future. The legality of the processing of your data until revocation remains unaffected. For the assertion of your rights you can contact us at any time via our contact details listed in section 1 above or via our contact details in our Legal Notice/Imprint.
3. Additional information regarding your right to object to processing In addition, please note that if processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of legitimate interests of the controller pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR and/or your personal data is processed for marketing purposes, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
4. Purpose and legal basis of the processing of personal data In connection with the use of the services offered on our website, we collect and process personal data from you in the following cases: registration/log-in, newsletter subscription and enquiries via our contact form.
a. Registration/log-in If you are a licensee (e.g. TV broadcaster, DVD distributor etc.) of our company, you can register for the non-public area on our website. As a registered user, you can access materials that are specifically relevant to you as a licensee (e.g. various marketing and press materials depending on the specific user). The following personal data is required for registration: first and last name, e-mail address, business telephone number, company, function (job title) and a password of your choice. The provision of further data required in the registration form is optional and not required for the completion of the registration. We process the aforementioned personal data to carry out the registration and set up your user account and to give you access to the non-public area. The legal basis for the processing described above is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b. GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject).
b. Newsletter subscription You can subscribe to our B2B newsletter on our website, in which we inform you –especially in advance of international trade fairs- regularly by e-mail about our new products. To subscribe to the newsletter, you only need to enter your e-mail address. First and last name is optional and only serves to address you personally in the newsletter. The legal basis for the processing described above is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b. GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject). To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the double opt-in procedure. This means that after you subscribed to our newsletter we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we will ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. In addition, we save the dates of registration and confirmation in each case. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller). You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent e.g. by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in every newsletter or by sending a message to the contact details given in the Legal Notice/Imprint of our website.
c. Contact / Use of our contact form When you contact us by e-mail, post or telephone via the contact channels listed in the Legal Notice/Imprint or via the contact form provided on the website, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address and your name as well as the content of your enquiry) will be stored by us in order to process and answer your enquiry/questions. We delete the data as soon as storage is no longer necessary (in general after your request has been fully answered/taken care of), or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations. Depending on the content of your request, the legal basis for the processing described above is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f. GDPR (processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller) or for communications in connection with the establishment, performance and settlement of a contractual relationship with you Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b. GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with the data subject).
d. Obligation to provide personal data If you intend to use the services offered on our website, you must provide the personal data required for the respective service. If you do not provide us with this information, we will not be able to provide you with the requested service.
e. Non-existence of automated, individual decision making incl. profiling Please note that when using our website and the services offered on our website, you will not be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing - including profiling - which has a legal effect on you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner.
5. Data recipients, use of service providers We will only transmit or disclose your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to fulfill a contract with you, if there is a legitimate interest on our part, if you have given your consent and/or if we are obliged to do so by law or by official or court orders. In the cases and for the purposes described below, we will transfer your personal data to third parties. To send our e-mails to you, e.g. a newsletter you subscribed to, we use an e-mail service provider who, on our behalf and only within the framework of our instructions on the basis of data processing agreements pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR, uses your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the respective emails, but not for any other purpose. In addition, we use service providers who provide services for us in connection with web hosting and we also use cloud or web-based software solutions from third parties that enable us to manage and host personal data in the cloud with external service providers in order to relieve our own servers and work effectively with new software solutions. We have concluded data processing agreements with the respective service providers to ensure that the respective service providers do not process the data for their own purposes, but only within the framework of our instructions and on our behalf. The legal basis for the use of the service providers is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR (processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller) and Art. 28 GDPR (data processing on behalf of the controller). Some of our service providers that process personal data for us on our behalf and within the framework of our instructions as so-called data processors pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR, are based outside the EU/EEA. Before transferring data to data processors outside the EU/EEA, we ensure that the data processor has an adequate level of data protection. For data processors in countries such as Canada and Israel, for example, this is the result of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission (so-called safe third countries), for data processors in the USA a self-certification in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield and for other data processors by concluding the EU standard contractual clauses before data is processed by the respective data processor.
6. Storage period/ deletion of data Of course we comply with our obligations to delete personal data (e.g. pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR) and therefore only store data for as long as is necessary for the provision of the requested service or the respective purpose. For example, we store the data in connection with our newsletter only as long as you are subscribed for the newsletter and we delete the data as soon as the storage is no longer necessary, for example after you have unsubscribed from the newsletter or have revoked your consent. We store your personal data in relation with the registration and use of the non-public area for as long as you remain registered and your personal data will be deleted as soon as you delete your account and/or the usage agreement with you ends or is terminated. However, please note that the deletion will be replaced by a blocking or restriction of processing, insofar as deletion would be contrary to statutory storage obligations which we must fulfill. For example, in accordance with legal regulations, we must store contract-related communications with you for a period of up to ten years.
a. What are cookies? When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer or device (e.g. smartphone, tablet). Cookies are small text files that store information on the use of our website (e.g. pages visited, number of visits, visiting times, length of stay on individual pages, browser used, operating system used etc.) on your computer or device if you allow this via the settings of your browser. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. In addition to cookies, we also use so-called pixels (also known as tracking pixels or web beacons) and other similar technologies such as plug-ins on our website. Pixels are small, invisible graphics which are integrated into the website and which can also be used to evaluate information on the use of our website by visitors.
c. What types of cookies are used on our website
aa. types of cookies - Session cookies: Session cookies are only stored on your computer or device during your visit to our website and are automatically deleted after your session has ended. Session cookies are used, among other things, for the purpose of recognising the user during the visit. Session cookies also serve to maintain security when visiting our website. - Permanent Cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored on your computer or device until their preset "lifetime" expires or until you delete them from your browser. Permanent cookies are used primarily for the purpose of web analysis, for displaying interest-based advertising and for analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of advertising. The permanent first-party cookies we use (see below) have a lifespan of one or more days to months or years, whereby the cookies we set generally have a maximum lifespan of approximately two years and are then automatically deleted from your computer or device. - First-party cookies and third-party cookies: Whether a cookie is a first-party or third-party cookie depends on the domain from which a cookie is set on your computer or device. First-party cookies are cookies that are set by the website that you see in the address bar of your browser. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one the visitor is currently visiting.
- AdForm: To analyse the effectiveness of so-called "clickouts", e.g. how many people have clicked on a trailer link or a "purchase movie ticket" link on our website, we use the AdForm technology of the provider Adform ApS, Wildersgarde 10B, 1, 1408 Copenhagen, Denmark. Cookies are set on your device for this purpose. Your IP address will be shortened before processing. You can prevent an Adform cookie from being stored on your device by clicking on the "Opt-Out" button provided at https://site.adform.com/datenschutz-opt-out/ In this case, the cookie is deleted and an anonymous cookie is set. Please note that cookies are different on each browser and device, so the "opt-out" only refers to the browser and device you are using to perform the opt-out.
- Facebook Website Custom Audience: Our website uses the retargeting technology "Website Custom Audience" of the social network Facebook, which enables us to display relevant advertisements/content on Facebook for our website visitors who are already interested in our website and content and are also Facebook members via the Facebook Ad Network. For this purpose, retargeting pixels are integrated on our websites. We do not receive any personal data from Facebook, but only statistical evaluations of the advertisements/content played on Facebook. You can object to the collection of data by Facebook Website Custom Audience for the future via https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads.
- Google Adsense: We also use the Google Adsense service of the provider Google (Google Inc.) to display and evaluate advertising based on your interests within the Google display network. We do not receive any personal data from Google, but only aggregated statistics on the advertising played out via Google Adsense. You can deactivate interest-related Google ads in your browser by clicking on the "deactivate" link in the "deactivation settings" section of http://www.google.de/settings/ads or - if you use Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer - by deactivating the DoubleClick cookie for your browser by installing the extension offered on http://www.google.de/settings/ads
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Cookies are set for this purpose. On our behalf, Google evaluates your use of the website in order to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Please note that on our website Google Analytics was extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" in order to guarantee an anonymous recording of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). You can object to the processing of your data at any time by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
-Google Doubleclick (incl. SafeFrame and Publisher Tags): The service / platform DoubleClick of the provider Google Inc. (Google) is used by advertisers on publisher websites to deliver, process, control and optimise advertising based on your interests. Cookies are set for this purpose. When using Doubleclick, we also use the functionalities of Google Publisher Tags, whereby targeting can be optimally adapted to the content of the website, and Google SafeFrame to optimise the delivery of advertising. You can deactivate interest-related ads from Google in your browser by clicking on the "deactivate" link in the "deactivation settings" section of http://www.google.de/settings/ads or - if you use the browser Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer - deactivate the DoubleClick cookie by installing the extension offered on http://www.google.de/settings/ads for your browser.
d. Deleting cookies / browser settings If you do not want websites to place cookies on your computer or mobile device, you can set your web browser to notify you before a cookie is placed. You can also set your web browser in a manner that all cookies or only cookies from third parties are rejected. You can also delete cookies that have already been set at any time via your web browser settings. In addition, you can set your preferences in connection with usage- or interest-based advertising for many third-party providers who manage usage data on behalf of website operators for the display and analysis of interest-based advertising under the following platform and either deactivate or activate all or select individual providers: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
9. Additional information on the processing of data in relation with our social media channels We maintain so-called fan pages and accounts (film-specific and company pages) on the social media platforms Facebook (facebook.com) and Instagram (instagram.com) in order to provide you with information on social media platforms and to offer you further ways of contacting us. Furthermore, we organize competitions on the fan pages and accounts. In the following we inform you which data the respective social network or we process in connection when you visit or interact with our fan pages/accounts.
a) Data that we process
aa) Participation in competitions / similar activities If you have a user account on respective social network and would like to participate in a competition or similar activity organized by us and/or if you want to contact us via the Messenger functionalities offered, we collect the data from you that is required for participation and execution of the competition, including notification of the winner. In general, only the user name of the participant is required to participate in a competition. However, you will be asked for your first name/last name, address and email address if you’re the winner of the respective competition, so we can contact you and send you the respective prize. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject). In order to participate in a competition, you must provide the information specified above. If you do not provide us with this information, you will not be able to enter the competition and we will not be able to send you the prize if you win. Your data will only be stored and processed in connection with the execution of the competition and the determination of the winner of the competition. All participant data - with the exception of the winner's data - will be stored for a period of three months after the end of the competition in order to clarify any queries the participants may have) and will then be deleted. The data of the winner or winners (first and last name, address, etc.) will be stored for a period of two years to clarify any questions regarding the prize and deleted thereafter. The address data of the participants will only be used to send the prize and will be deleted after the prizes have been sent. If you participate in a competition on one of our social media channels that we organize in cooperation with a cooperation partner who provides the prizes for the respective competition and are determined as the winner of the competition, the respective cooperation partner receives your first and last name and your address for the purpose of sending you the respective prize. The legal basis for the transmission of the data to the cooperation partner is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR (processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship). You will not be exposed to any automated decision-making, including profiling, when participating in our competitions.
bb) Contacting us via messenger/ direct message If you want to contact us via messenger or via direct message via the respective social network, we usually process your user name via which you contact us and, if necessary, store further data provided by you to the extent that this is necessary for processing/responding to your request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR (processing is based on the legitimate interests of the controller).
b) (Statistical) usage data that we receive from social networks Via the Facebook Insights and Instagram Insights functionalities, Facebook and Instagram automatically provide us with statistics regarding our fan pages/accounts. The statistics include, but are not limited to, the total number of page views, information on „likes“ received, information about page activity and post interactions, reach, video views, and the percentage of men/women among our fans/followers. The statistics only contain aggregated data that cannot be related to individual persons. We cannot identify you through these statistics.